Are You Too broke to File for Bankruptcy? Do you think a Cheap Bankruptcy is Possible?
We are here to tell you that a Cheap Bankruptcy IS POSSIBLE! And it is possible with high quality representation too.
We received such an overwhelming response to our blog post about people being too broke to file bankruptcy that we decided to do something about it. We decided to offer our great service at a cheap, affordable and reasonable price. Yes, cheap bankruptcy is possible in Houston.
Our $1000 Chapter 7 bankruptcy Special
To honor the hard-working Houston public, we are pleased to announce a $1000.00 fixed fee Chapter 7 Bankruptcy special (plus costs). It must be a consumer case and your income must be under the median income (see below).
We think it is a shame that there are so many people out there that cannot afford the basic costs to get out of debt and get the fresh start that they deserve. We think it is a shame that Congress had to change the bankruptcy laws which caused you higher court costs and attorney fees. We understand your plight and we want to help you. Cheap bankruptcy is possible in Houston and we provide it to you.
So yes, a cheap bankruptcy is possible in Houston. It is possible to STILL get quality representation too. Our three bankruptcy attorneys have nearly 30 years of experience. We have handled thousands of cases and helped eliminate over $1 million dollars in debt. Please visit our website for more information about us and bankruptcy. You may also view our video with Bankruptcy Information.
Call us today at (713) 974-1151 to schedule a no-obligation consultation or feel free to email us at email@example.com.
MEDIAN INCOME (after May 1, 2012)
STATE 1 EARNER 2 PEOPLE 3 PEOPLE 4 PEOPLE 5 PEOPLE **
Texas $40,925 $55,653 $59,650 $65,875 $73,375
Add $7500 for each person in excess of 5
Bankruptcy Attorneys around the nation are taking part in this Bankruptcy Alphabet. See what other excellent attorneys are saying about the letter “C” in their blog posts.
- Cancellation of Debt Income Vermont-New Hampshire Bankruptcy Lawyer, Michelle Kainen
- Cars San Francisco Bankruptcy Attorney, Jeena Cho
- Chapter 7 Marin County Bankruptcy Attorney, Catherine Eranthe
- Chapter Choice Ormond Beach, Florida Bankruptcy Attorney, Lewis Roberts
- Chapter of Relief Southgate Michigan Bankruptcy Attorney, Christopher McAvoy
- Check Your Bills, Bank Account Statements and Paystubs Columbus, Ohio Bankruptcy Attorney, Athena Inembolidis
- Claims St. Louis, Missouri Bankruptcy Attorney, Nancy Martin
- Competence and Compassion Philadelphia Suburban Bankruptcy Lawyer, Chris Carr
- Congress Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor, Christine A. Wilton
- Conversion Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska Bankruptcy Attorney, Ryan D. Caldwell
- Cosigner Cleveland Area Bankruptcy lawyer Bill Balena
- Costs Miami bankruptcy Attorney, Dorota Trzeciecka
- Counseling Northern California Bankruptcy Lawyer, Cathy Moran
- Cramdown Colorado Springs Bankruptcy Attorney Bob Doig
- Cramdown Oahu Bankruptcy Attorney, Stuart Ing
- Cramdown Metro Richmond Consumer and Bankruptcy Attorney, Mitchell Goldstein
- Credit Card Creep Pittsburgh Bankruptcy Attorney,Shawn Wright
- Credit Card Tips Wisconsin Bankruptcy Lawyer, Bret Nason
- Credit counseling Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney, Kyle A. Lindsey
- Credit counseling Los Angeles Bankruptcy Blog, Mark J. Markus
- Credit counseling Daniel J. Winter, Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney
- Credit Counseling Birmingham Bankruptcy Attorney, Elizabeth Johnson
- Creditor New York Bankruptcy Lawyer, Jay S. Fleischman
- Creditor St. Clair Shores MI Bankruptcy Attorney
- Creditors Livonia Michigan Bankruptcy Attorney, Peter Behrmann
- Creditors Meeting Philadelphia Bankruptcy Lawyer, Raymond Kempinski
- Cross-Collateralization and Credit Unions Wisconsin Bankruptcy Lawyer, Ryan Blay
- Celebrity Bankruptcy Filings Wisconsin Bankruptcy Lawyer, Ryan Blay