Divorce Court Houston Parenting Class Texas Guide. Please Classes are not in any certain order. Dates and times are subject to change. Most classes require pre-registration. Please call the sponsor before attending any workshop or seminar. At the time of writing this blog post, only one of the nine family law divorce courts in Harris county enforce local rules which require you to take the class. That court being the 247th Judge Bonnie Helums. If you are in another court, and your attorney tells you have to take the class, you may reference the attorney to this blog article and tell them to call me at (713) 974-1151.
List of Providers in Houston, Texas
1. Children Cope With Divorce MemorialSouthwestHospital 7600 Beechnut Houston, Texas 713-952-2673
2. Escape TheFamilyResourceCenter 3210 Eastside Houston, Texas 713-942-9500
3. Depelchin Children Center 4815 Dickson St. Houston, Texas (713) 802-7703
4. Family Education Institute 701 N. Post Oak Rd. Suite 200 Houston, Texas (713) 688-9122
5. Memorial Drive United Methodist Church Children in the Middle 12955 memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77079 (713) 468-8356
6. Bill Ferguson Divorce as Friends P.O. Box 541813 Houston, Texas 77254 (713) 520-5370
7. The children center for self esteem ARK Adults Relating to Kids P.O. Box 11595 Spring, Texas 77391 (281) 894-7333
8. El Centro Recursos para Familia Escape 3210 Eastside Houston, Texas 77098 (713) 942-9500
Michael Busby Jr. is a divorce and family law attorney who practices in Harris County Texas and the counties that surround Harris County. He has been in practice for over 10 years and has tried over 100 cases. He is familiar with the policy and procedures of the Houston Texas Divorce Courts. Our office is open until 8:30 p.m. on Wednesdays and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for working folks. Please call with your family law or divorce questions.
Michael Busby Jr.
6100 Corporate Dr. Ste 190
Houston, Texas 77036
Visit me on the web at www.busby-lee.com