Congratulations on taking the first step to alleviating the stress and pressure in your life by setting up a consultation with us. You are exercising a right that many in your situation have exercised before. We look forward to seeing you soon and starting to help your situation.
If it’s been some time since you contacted our office. If you haven’t hired another firm, your creditors are probably still calling you.
We wanted to let you know that we can make the creditors stop calling you. Wouldn’t that take some of the pressure off?
In order to stop the calls, you’ll need to accept our invitation for the initial consultation. We can assess your situation, help you decide on the best option, and stop the calls, but you need to call us as soon as possible.
What we will look at when meeting with you:
1. Your location of residence for the last 6 months to 3 years
2. The total amount of debt you have incurred and how old is the debt
3. What kind of real and personal property do you own
4. How many people live with you
5. What has been your household income for the last six months
6. When was the last time you made a charge on your credit card
7. Are there any lawsuits pending against you
8. How many bank accounts do you have
9. Do you have any pending lawsuits for which you are the plaintiff
10. What is the probability you could pay some of your creditors back over a 3 to 5 year window
If you missed your appointment:
We weren’t able to:
Begin the process to stop calls from collection agencies
Help you determine whether you are eligible to file or not
Lessen stress, fear, and anxiety you feel
We hope that everything is alright and that nothing terrible kept you from your appointment. We know how important it is to you to get the best and most accurate information about your financial situation. So we’re happy to reschedule your consultation for a day and time that is convenient for you.
However, we usually stay open late on Wednesday evening and also we are open most Saturdays during the month.
Please visit our website for more information about us and bankruptcy. Call us today at (713) 974-1151 to schedule a no-obligation consultation or feel free to email us at Consumerlaw@busby-lee.com Visit me on the web