Emergency Bankruptcy Filing Houston is necessary because you have an emergency car repossession or a foreclosure? Bankruptcy filing is a federal lawsuit and the paperwork is a chore. Never fear, I can get your case filed in about 1 hour. With your help of course. Enclosed you will find my instructions after the filing to keep you in the bankruptcy
INFORMATION NECESSARY TO COMPLETE YOUR CASE AFTER FILING AN EMERGENCY PETITON
Your proposed Trustee payment is $_________, you are required to bring at least half of this payment in the form of a cashier’s check or money order to your schedules meeting within 14 days of filing your case.
___1. Copies of any promissory notes, Deeds of Trust, property tax statements, or contracts on any real estate you own or are buying.
___2. Mortgage statement, vehicle statement and any other secured creditor statements.
___4. Tax returns for last four (4) years 2008 – 2011.
___5. Pay stubs for the last six (6) months from all current employers for all household members. (including husband and wife, even if only one is filing); or If self employed, then you need a 6 month income and expense report. (we can provide you the form)
___6. Proof of Insurance. Have the insurance co. fax us the declarations page (make sure that the creditor is listed as a lienholder).
___7. Bank statements for the last six (6) months. (on any OPEN financial institutions)
___8. All legal documents pertaining to divorces or lawsuits, which are still pending
___9. All judgments or court orders entered against you or in your favor.
__10. Copies of any notes or retail installment contracts from banks, credit unions, finance companies
or other lenders. Also, any security agreements or other documents listing your property as collateral for the purchase of cars, furniture, mobile homes, other personal property, or cash loans.
__11. Copies of all life insurance policies that have a cash value. You do not need to bring copies of
term life policies.
__12. All executory contracts; for instance, leases, contracts for sale or deed and lease-purchase
__13. Gather all your Current statements and bills from all creditors for which we do not have
information. If we have pulled your credit report review and compare your bills.
__14. Bankruptcy Workbook
*****Documents are due to our office within 3 days of filing your petition*****
1) I must return, all requested documentation, to this office, within 3 business days, i.e., Bankruptcy Workbook, Tax Returns for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. 6 Months of Bank Statements and 6 Months of paycheck stubs for both husband and wife ( this information is needed even though one spouse is not a party to this case)
2) I understand that although my Trustee payment will be made by either wage order or ACH Debit, (in some cases both) I must send my Trustee payments directly to the Chapter 13 Trustee’s lockbox in Memphis, Tennessee, which will begin 30 days after filing my case, and continue to send them until such time that the deductions have occurred.
3) I understand that if I am in foreclosure, it is my responsibility to provide the information necessary to my attorney, with any foreclosing company and or attorney, if any, or both.
4) I understand that until the schedules are done, the trustee payment determined at the initial consultation is “estimated”. We will determine the proposed amount after we have reviewed all income & expenses.
5) I understand that failure to provide the above information will be grounds for automatic dismissal of my case.
We can stop the creditors if you qualify and get you a breather!
Our toll-free telephone number is at 1-866-912-9832. You need to learn about all of your options including information about credit, debt, bill consolidation services and federal bankruptcy law. Please call us at 1-866-912-9832 so that we can discuss your case. You can also visit our web site: www.busby-lee.com. Our attorney fees are reasonable, competitive, and court- approved. It is important that you call us soon. Our office is conveniently located near the Galleria and Highway 59 on Hillcroft between Richmond and Westheimer. Call us toll-free at 1-866-912-9832 for directions to our office.
We provide bankruptcy services in the greater Houston metro area including the cities of Katy, Sugarland, Pearland, Friendswood, Clear Lake, Bellaire, Bunker Hill, Deer Park, Denver Harbor, Galena Park, Cypress, Jacinto City, Jersey City, La Porte, Missouri City, Pearland, Sea Brook, Stafford, Alief and Galveston. We also handle cases from The Woodlands, Spring and Tomball and cases in Baytown and Channelview.
We handle bankruptcy cases in all of these counties: Brazoria, Chambers, Galveston, Matagorda, Austin, Brazos, Colorado, Fayette, Fort Bend, Grimes, Harris, Madison, Montgomery, San Jacinto, Walker, Waller, Wharton