What is the Definition of Alien with Extraordinary Ability?
Alien with extraordinary ability in science, arts, education, business or athletics which has been demonstrated by sustained national or international acclaim and whose achievements have been recognized in the field through extensive documentation.
Qualifications of an Alien of Extraordinary Ability
Unless you have won a Nobel Prize, an Oscar, or a similar internationally recognized award, you must meet at least 3 of 10 alternative criteria:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members;
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel;
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field;
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations;
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field; and
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts;
What We Can Do for You?
- Evaluate your qualifications for EB-1 A application;
- Find out the favorable points of your case and instruct you to collect related documents;
- Assist you in deciding the best recommenders list;
- Assist you to prepare the recommendation letter;
- Weigh the value of all documents that you collected;
- Prepare the petition letter and the package to file with USCIS, and
- Inform you all correspondence from USCIS.